Experimental Teleportation of Books [TB]
Specifically, I am concerned with comparing 1) using a $699 Apple iPad 3 or:
- a 53mm (diagonally) screen, such as on my $350 LG Monitor or
- on my $600 MacMini (total $950) with two pages side by side. to
- a child learning to love to learn to read in his/her native language and/or
- 2) an older person learning to read a foreign language.
In both cases: 1) and 2), the reader being able to have two pages of one of Shirl's books either
- on the iPad (switchable vocally or touching a key) or
- side-by-side on the LG Monitor and
- 3) able to listen to a highlighted word, sentence, paragraph, page or chapter read to him/her in their chosen 3a) native or
- chosen 3b) foreign language. With or
- without one (or two) chosen pages being displayed to be readable at the same time.
This will be added to RDL's Project Experimental TB, for teaching reading, with three parts:
- Selecting initially acceptable hardware with available programs and Aps.
- Selecting and testing improvements in using distribution of eBooks, vs printed versions of Shirl's books, when used to teach reading.
- Programming the features described above and distributing along with Shirl's books.
- the object is to distribute her books throughout the Universe(s) as basic literature used to teach intelligent beings to love learning to read and loving to read
- her ashes shall be superpositioned, with the two parts separated to form the terminals for teleportation of her books, as much as possible [AMAP] instantaneously, and as
- English and AMAP in all languages of Earth I and (Exo)Earth (n)s
- throughout the Universe(s).