Experimental Children's Power Systems [XCPS]
Added: 8th Aug 2013
Children’s Power Master Plan [CP2M]
Goals of Experimental Children’s Power [GXCP]
enjoyment, learning & lifespan adapted
to local WorldWide facilities, languages & associations: Including but
not limited to [ibnlt] loving to:
All associated with
their native language &
- learn to read
- learn to write
- understand mathematics
- learni to do (&
reason in) mathematics.
- adding (as appropriate) the same goals associated
with foreign (to them, one &/or several more) languages.
The point of the above goals of XCP
To open up to children
(at their respective ages) as much as possible to WorldWide knowledge, available in
written (& spoken) language & mathematics). And so, to improve their abilities to
intercommunicate with other children & adults, locally & WorldWide.
there are several critical issues of
intellectual abilities, characteristic interests & goals while they are
still alive (& reproduce &/or assist similar people) to (leave Dodge
City) before homo sapien sapiens
[hss] becomes extinct* on Earth I. Therefore, there is a risk that hss may
never colonize trillions of trillions of the Universe(s). So, therefore, the
only certain intelligent life form
[ILF] may not ever continue to exist
in any of the googolplexes’ of existing places where ILFs could live, ever. (Never mind, for the moment, the End of Aleph, billions (or trillions) of years from now.)
· * Extremely high proportions of life forms (perhaps the only life forms, ever)
become extinct on Earth I. The only earthly life forms, hss, remotely possible
to evolve, & learn how to be (& create) HSS
(Space Migrants): Need at least a few
hundreds of hss, still alive today, to reproduce (& educate) as several
million HSS, as Space Migrant candidates
to populate safer Ex0Planets: to minimize the risk of total, universal extinction of ILF.
Else: Sic transit
Gloria Universalus [STGU].
Let's check the latest reliable data on climate change: GE thinks it will take at least 250 years for an even chance on starting to leave Dodge City & continuing by 50k HSS/year for the next 1k years: In order, to escape STGU. Keeping it brief, 7 billion hss should increase considerably & shall also increase the percentage of surviving hss' increases in CO2 to at least 1%/year, over the USA's population creating 30tons of CO2/year.
Added: 26 Dec 2012
Scientific American article about Perchlorate in drinking water.
Added: 26th Nov 2016
Each donation shall authorize R3C donor to download Experimental Children's Power eBooks [CPB] from RDL free of charge, until 31th Dec 2013. The number of CPB titles available, beyond already available, will depend on funds donated, which will finance preparation of additional CPB. These CPBs shall also be translated to foreign languages & also include Special Pages [CPSP] furnished to help CPB readers [CPBR] to find: Local sufferers w/local fatal diseases, local diagnoses & local cures.
Addition to XP CP:
To, most likely, implement, WorldWide, collaborating with/CPBR-teams & associated, local, diagnostic workers, using (but not limited to): http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thinking-tech/new-laser-detects-and-destroys-cancer-tumors/12454?tag=nl.e660. [LDW].
XCP's role was expanded to establish ASAP as easily & early as possible discoveries [A2E2PD]. Especially, of cancers near bones, expected to cause bone cancer & death much sooner than allowed [DMSTA], before LDW improvements to focus LDW attention to all fatal diseases [AFD].
The primary goal of XCB has always been to organize & plan to induce children (to become & help adults) WorldWide to:
- love to learn to read Children's Power-eBooks [CPB],
- love reading in English & in foreign languages
- with CPB (including but not limited to) original SPECIAL PAGES [CPSP]
- included in copies of CPBs, read near where those readers also read CPSPs &
- (are also invited to improve CPSP, &/or in a foreign languages, eg French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin & Twi, for starts... (ASAP more)
- helpful to find diagnoses & cures of cancer & other fatal diseases for
- CPSP readers themselves,
- their acquaintances,
- friends &
- relatives, living LOCALLY (where readers of CPB live) &/or to further
Very importantly, children's diseases are not recognized ASAP or treated ASAP (in localities where they live) where diagnoses and treatments are not
readily found & dealt with: while their lives can still be extended...
for many more years of happy, productive... and normal lifetimes.
- distribute CPB to saturate WorldWide with (LOCAL & available) diagnoses & cures... including but not limited to
- curing cancer &
- other fatal diseases.
Therefore, most importantly, one of GSAD's recent goals was to organize & plan Experimental Children's Power:To prepare & distribute CPB (including but not limited to audio books, movies, videos & printed books) to establish 17.5 million CPSP readers.
CP's goals support CPSP readers saving:
- One billion people's lives, ASAP to
- multiply years extending
- billions of
- years of life of
- homo sapien sapiens [hss]
- WorldWide, to reproduce 50,000 [HSS]/Outer Space Utopian Cities [OSUC] times 1,000 = 50,000,000 [m] Space Migrants:
- Migrating, Multiplying & Populating Trillions [trs] of HSS [M2PTH] in
- MilkyWayWide ExoPlanets (eventually finding & exploring) plus
- TRS of Universes * TRS of planets * TRS of HSS/
- M2PTH, including, but not limited to:
- 'Rithmeticians [3Rs] & (some)
- CPSP readers:
- 50m space migrants [HSS] from
- Earth I leads to TR/exoplanet * TR/galaxy* TR/HSS = M2PTH
- The "T" is the number of HSS in the Universes. TR taken as 1,000,000,000,000, then T = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 HSS
Only each HSS (&/or a descendant) from Earth I reproduces (on Average) one HSS on every (hospitable) planet (or moon) in the Universes by the End of Aleph.
Check this one: against amoebic dysentery.
Add to CP:
Add to CP, including MIT and Harvard for adults and children to study Science and Technology, online, for free!: http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/business-brains/mit-harvard-team-up-to-offer-free-online-courses/23836?tag=nl.e660
Add to CP, including in children's reading and learning to read, their contribution to preventing cancer: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2012/03/28/u-s-cancer-rates-could-be-cut-in-half-today-based-on-whats-already-known/
General Introduction to CP:
According to the memories of GE, since 1932, massive changes have taken place in improving:
In contrast, little or no change took place in medical science to generalize early discovery and diagnoses of rare children's infections and distribute and use of effective drugs to cure them.
- publication and
- distribution of everything, including, but much less effectively
- teaching children how to read their native or other foreign language(s)
- useful to involve children, their family and friends in obtaining
- information on ethical drugs, useful to obtain and use to save lives from
- infections originally sourced from animal infections, especially (but not limited to) recently mutated to infect people (homo sapien sapiens) [hss] and/or being
- extremely distributed via aircraft. ships and cars, and wider
- contacts with animals and other hss.
So, to encourage children (and their parents) to:
GSAD includes promoting interest, leaning, entertainment and incentives in each distributed Children's-Power-eBooks [CPB], to
- support the WorldWide, G&S d'Amaury Direct [GSAD] CP program, teaching children to love to learn to read, love to read and
- discover infected children
- guide them to be diagnosed and supplied with locally available
- effective cures of their Cancer and other fatal diseases.
- distribute CPB as WorldWide as possible [AWWAP] to children (and their parents, relatives, friends and associates) to
- loop back & repeat "So" above. ad infinitum:
Add the following to the above:
- http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/rethinking-healthcare/tiny-dna-robot-delivers-cancer-killing-drugs/7955?tag=nl.e662, And/or:
Or read Number 1. below:
"Tiny DNA robot delivers cancer-killing drugs
have built a tiny robot entirely from DNA that can seek out and destroy
cancer cells, leaving healthy cells unscathed.
The tiny payloads of cargo they deliver gets individual, living cells
to change their behavior – such as causing cancer cells to
self-destruct – improving current drug-delivery systems.
The researchers exploited a technique called DNA origami, which folds DNA strands together into complex shapes. Here, they constructed a hexagon-shaped nano-sized robot. (It’s called a robot because it’s capable of some robotic tasks.)
Once the device recognizes a cell, it automatically changes its shape
and delivers its cargo of nanoparticles or antibodies. According to a Harvard release, it takes the form of an open barrel whose two halves are connected by a hinge (pictured):
The DNA barrel, which acts as a container, is held shut
by special DNA latches that can recognize and seek out combinations of
cell-surface proteins, including disease markers. When the latches find
their targets, they reconfigure, causing the two halves of the barrel to
swing open and expose its contents.
“You can think about it as a sort of combination lock,” says coauthor Ido Bachelet of Harvard. “Only when both markers are in place, can the entire robot open.” (It also helps to image a clam shell opening.)
- To test its therapeutic potential, the team created a nanorobot with
locks that unzipped in response to molecules expressed on the surface
of leukemia cells.
- They loaded it with a single molecule known to kill cells by interfering with their growth cycle.
- They released millions of copies into a mixture of healthy and cancerous human blood cells.
- Three days later, around half of the leukemia cells had been destroyed, but no healthy cells had been harmed, New Scientist explains.
This technique was modeled on the body’s own immune system, where
white blood cells patrol the bloodstream for any signs of trouble. And
since DNA is a natural biocompatible and biodegradable material, DNA nanotechnology is widely recognized for its potential as a delivery mechanism for drugs and other molecules.
“In diseases such as cancer we know if we can find every single last cell and kill or reprogram it, we can cure that disease,” says coauthor Shawn Douglas of Harvard. They’re now thinking about testing the nanobots in mice.
The study was published in Science today.
Image: Campbell Strong, Shawn Douglas, & Gaël McGill
About Janet Fang
Janet Fang is a contributing editor for SmartPlanet.
People who read this also liked...
Join the conversation!
- Follow via:
That's the kind of research that's worth funding.
Posted by Dukhalion
2 days ago